INTERMEDIATE ANGLE CAMP – Groups of 5 Participants + Coach
2 days camp – November Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th at Skydive City
Registration fee: $85 per person per day or $150 for 2 days + your own jumps
Video Debrief in every jump
Coaches / Organizers:
• Gian Franco Malinconi – Release The Dragon
• Alex Lupson – SSK Athlete
Still having some problems with your exits? Some turns and speeds are still too much for you? Do
you want to learn how to fly tight and fast? Do you feel confident on your belly but weak on your
back? Are you ready to be challenge with more dynamic dives? Do you want to start training to get
to more advanced angle camps?
The idea is to have a group of 5-6 people doing minimum 5 or 6 jumps per day (depending on
weather), We will work in several speeds, angles, turns and I will make sure that everyone do a little
bit of everything. We will move into more challenging dives.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (please be honest with your current skill level):
– More than 200 jumps and been able to fly on your quadrant in belly at several speeds, turns and
angles with a formation and be very proficient in break off.
– AAD and audible altimeter available
Step 1: please fill this registration form
To complete your registration, you must pay the registration fee:
– PAYMENT OPTION 1 – CASH: You can pay with cash directly with me (this must happen before
the event starts to save your spot).
– PAYMENT OPTION 2 – BURBLE: You can transfer the registration fee amount to my burble
account at Zhills from your own account.
– PAYMENT OPTION 3 – VENMO: You can send the registration fee to this account
VERY IMPORTANT: Only people registered and paid will have a secure slot on the camp! Register
fast before is sold out!!!
It’s time for The Power, The “Summer” Style and The Moooooves!!!
Release The Dragon