- Go Skydiving
- First Time Skydiving
- Learn to Skydive
- Experienced Skydivers
- Prepare For Your Visit
- Photos & Videos
ZEPHYRHILLS PARACHUTE CENTER
Z-Hills Style! & Z-Hills History!
The Florida Department of Transportation profiled only five businesses that have a meaningful, positive impact on their local airports:
Zephyrhills Municipal Airport – Skydiving Central
Located about 30 miles northeast of Tampa, Zephyrhills Municipal Airport is home to Skydive City, one of the most well-known skydiving centers in the sports community.
The center trains every level of skydiver, beginners to seasoned veterans, and supports all types of skydiving activity, including tandem jumps, group jumps, camera training, and even water landings. Skydive City regularly hosts major skydiving events, festivals, and competitions. The center performs 70,000 jumps annually by divers from 80 different countries and all 50 states. Skydive City’s activities support a constellation of skydiving-related companies at the airport, including a jumpsuit manufacturer, a skydiving equipment manufacturer, and a skydiving equipment retailer. Skydive City has turned Zephyrhills Municipal Airport into one of the world’s premier skydiving destinations.
We think they got it right!
The Secret of Z-Hills Style:
- Z-Hills Style is the enduring magic created by skydiving on Zephyrhills Municipal Airport over 60 years. See our Z-Hills Skydiving Museum in The Birdhouse.
- We were kids when we started this drop zone, so the thinking basically was: Well, let’s just sign the lease and skydive. All we really wanted was the magic of Z-Hills. And what could be more fun than starting a drop zone and jumping out airplanes at Z-Hills? We never thought we’d have the drop zone we have today. We did this for the fun.
- Thirty years later of “oh, yeah, that would be really cool, let’s do it,” we still have the magic and …
- Awesome skydives & engaged, experienced, passionate tandem and AFF instructors.
- Amazing facilities and hospitality.
- And that Z-Hills VIBE … Z-Hills FUN … Z-Hills STYLE!
Experience Florida’s Sports Coast
Pasco County is Florida’s Sports Coast. Skydive City has proudly partnered with the Pasco County Office of Tourism Development to raise the awareness of sports activities for locals and tourists. Every year, skydivers from 80 countries, all of the Canadian provinces and all 50 US states make more than 70,000 parachute jumps at Skydive City.
All disciplines will compete here: Accuracy, Canopy Formation, Canopy Piloting & Canopy Freestyle, Wingsuit Acrobatic, Wingsuit Performance, Artistic Events, Vertical Formation, Mixed Formation, Speed Skydiving, 4-Way, 8-Way, 16-Way and 10-Way Formation Skydiving.
Every year, skydivers from 80 countries, all of the Canadian provinces and all 50 US states jump at Skydive City.
We proudly show big love for our international Z-Hills family by flying our guests’ national flag!