- Go Skydiving
- First Time Skydiving
- Learn to Skydive
- Experienced Skydivers
- Prepare For Your Visit
- Photos & Videos
Amenities & Hospitality
Skydiving, Z-Hills Style
WE’RE SET UP FOR A GOOD TIME
- Two Twin Otters & Cessna 182s every day
- Caravans & Specialty Aircraft as needed
- Aircraft Maintenance on site & 12,000-gallon fuel farm
- 1.2 million square feet of landing area with segregated landing
- Competition grade swoop pond
- Sunshine Factory™ gear and pro shop
- Skydive Ratings™ ratings school
- Paragone Rigging™
- Paid packing, team rooms and training area
- Near iFly Tampa
- Hillz Kitchen Restaurant & Sunset Bar
- RV park and campground with bath and laundry house
You won’t want to leave. Once you’re here, you won’t have to leave.
Two Twin Otters, two C-182s all the time. Additional Otters and Cessna Caravans in the winter and spring.
In-house aircraft maintenance facility always in operation. 12,000-gallon fuel farm. The shaded boarding area and flight line connect to a taxiway and a 4,694 foot runway for quick turnarounds and large landing area.
1.2 million square feet of landing area. Our DZ supports many parachuting disciplines that require segregated landing to share airspace cooperatively.
It's Florida! It gets warm, but we've got you covered! Covered packing on cushioned floor. Video debrief stations. Burble monitors. Rig racks. Mock-ups.
Named after Jerry Bird, the Father of Relative Work , and Skydive City founder, the Birdhouse is the social hub of our DZ. Zephyrhills Skydiving Mini-Museum (60 years of skydiving memorabilia), an audio-equipped stage for awards, seminars, karaoke, live music, watching skydiving videos, movies, and sports games. And a very popular pool table.
The Sunset Bar & Tiki Bar
Draft beers on tap. Spectacular sunsets in twinkling light outdoor Tiki bar. Large draft beer and wine selection. Interior bar opens into the Birdhouse. Watch skydiving videos. We serve pizza! Cornhole, live music.
City Hall Training Center & Customer Lounge
Air-conditioned refuge with a large couch! We train AFF & tandem students here. Team Rooms and lockers for rent. Efficiency kitchen for skydivers. Restrooms.
Hillz Kitchen helps get our skydivers, friends, and family up in with morning coffee and breakfast. Soup, salad, sandwiches and other specials round out lunch. Smoothies, energy drinks, snacks, sodas all day. Dinner service/catering for special events.
Skydivers congregate on our 3,000 square foot observation deck overlooking the spectator and landing area. Picnic tables. Rig racks. A cool breeze.
Camping and RV slots for skydivers only. Full service and electric-only hook-ups. Stay on the DZ for after hours for video de-briefs and planning for the next day of skydiving. Trailers for rent by the night.
Team Rooms large and small. Lots of creeping areas. Rig Racks. Mock-ups. Packing. A great place to dirt dive and socialize.
Sunshine Factory Gear Store & Pro Shop
Sunshine Factory Providing Parachute Gear to the World Since 1984™. Personalized, knowledgeable service. Large showroom of gear, skydiving accessories, consumables, and clothing. Excellent after-purchase support. Visit Joannie Murphy in person, 813-788-9831 or [email protected]
Skydive Ratings is the highest caliber skydive instructor training school in the country. Bram Clement annually trains 200+ people in Coach, AFF, Static Line and IAD, Strong and Sigma tandem ratings, and Instructor Examiner ratings. Monthly course calendar and courses scheduled to fit your visit to Z-Hills: 813-312-5651 or [email protected]
Don’t get lost or hurt trying to recover your gear. Robert White Canopy Retrieval Services will find your cutaway, main or freebag: 352-777-2399.
Twenty-Minute Call Packing
FAA riggers on site all day for prompt packing, inspection and advice on gear maintenance for customers and students. Packing classes available every weekday morning.
Paragone Rigging is a full-service rigging loft. Stop in, or call 813-779-0239 or email [email protected]
Boogie Night Bungalows
Electric-only small, clean trailers by the night. Call Apana at 352-346-7717 or [email protected]
Lots of people ship skydiving gear to Z-Hills ahead of arrival – That’s fine with us! Make sure your package is addressed to include C/O Your Name. Let us know what you’re expecting, and tell us when you’re coming so we can hold it for you. Packages should be sent to:
Skydive City Inc.
4241 Sky Dive Lane
Zephyrhills, FL 33542
Full-Service Slots – electric, sewer, water. Rates on request.
- Skydive City offers full-service trailers by the night for the length of your stay. Managed by Joannie Murphy. Full sized refrigerator, stovetop, oven, air conditioning, heat, microwave, bathroom and shower. Up to six people. Contact [email protected] or 813-788-9831. Or, contact Manifest: [email protected], 813-783-9399
- Just the full-service slot for your own trailer. Call Manifest or [email protected]
Electric-Only Slots – 20-amp and 30-amp slots. Rates on request
- Boogie Night Bungalows. Small clean trailers near the shower house. Reserve with Apana, 352-346-7717. [email protected]
- Electric-only slot for your own trailer. Call Manifest (813-783-9399) or [email protected]
Skydivers may sleep overnight in a vehicle, camper, trailer or tent:
- RV/vehicle Camping, $5+/night. – Register at Manifest. MUST display yellow tag.
- Tent Camping, $3+/night – Register at Manifest. MUST display yellow tag.
Park Rules include:
- Short-term stays only for skydivers actively skydiving at Skydive City (minimum jump numbers required). Unless you are in a full-service slot, your vehicle or tent MUST display a yellow tag issued by Manifest, including camping. Laundry and shower houses on DZ.
- When you leave, other than short-term excursions in the immediate area, your vehicle leaves. No dumping your vehicle here. No vehicle storage. Vehicles left behind without prior written arrangement will be considered abandoned.
- Dogs must be on six-foot leash, not left in hot vehicle, not left to bark. This is a poop-free drop zone.
- List of Park Rules and rates at Manifest.
Enterprise car rental has an office in Zephyrhills. Reserve here for our corporate discount.