Z – Load Organizing Team
Skydive City is a leader in the world in fun jump Load Organizing. We have a large staff of regular and guest organizers for RW, freeflying, canopy relative work and pretty much anything you need.
So how do I get on a load? Come to Manifest, find out which loads we have organizers on, and which organizers are jumping that day. You can hook up with them and we will organize something for you to do on that load.
Meet some new friends and have some fun at the same time. Below is a list of some of our organizers!
CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO CHECK OUT THEIR BIO’S
Now Just Jump!
Jumping since 2010 Robin Harris now has just over 4000 skydive. She has a passion for all things flying and loves small parachutes and big wingsuits. One of the few people that can do XRW from either the wingsuit or canopy side.
- 2015 Gold in Advance FLCPA Season
- Pro Canopy Pilot
- Organizes Wingsuiting and XRW
- Wingsuit Coach
- Coach and AFF-I rated
- NZ Aerosports athlete
- Jump Numbers: ? 5000+ skydives
- First jump ever was at skydive city in 2001
- 600+ BASE jumps
- Doesn”t log and hasn’t since 2008 (boooo)
- Last year he did 850+ here just working.
- He is down to organize:
- smaller belly formations,
- smaller beginner freefly,
- tracking angles,
- Alti hop and pops and basic canopy formation,
- He some wingsuit experience as well.
- He is here every day, bu usually working with our students. If he is available between loads, he will organize, as all he want to do is be on every load.