Z – Load Organizing Team
Skydive City is a leader in the world in fun jump Load Organizing. We have a large staff of regular and guest organizers for RW, freeflying, canopy relative work and pretty much anything you need.
So how do I get on a load? Come to Manifest, find out which loads we have organizers on, and which organizers are jumping that day. You can hook up with them and we will organize something for you to do on that load.
Meet some new friends and have some fun at the same time. Below is a list of some of our organizers! Check out their Bio’s.
Now Just Jump!
Licensed skydiver since 2000 with nearly 3800 jumps . USPA 159345; D30103; Coach rating since 2012. RW organizer at Skydive City in Zephyrhills since 2010. She’s organized over 2000 jumps involving small to larger formations, SIS events, 4-way scrambles, Turkey Meet (8, 10 & 16 way), Big Way Camps. Annemarie has also been POPS Big Way participant since March 2010. Her Largest formation: 130 way
- POPS world records: 120 way
- 2012 60 way 2 point sequential
- 2013 72 way 2-point sequential
- 2014 90+ way 2-pt sequential
- 2015 IL Women’s State Record
- 2015: 39-way and 32-way 2-point sequential.
- Women’s State Records in NC & SC.
Ryan Patrick Bolohan of Stay Awesome Productions is Skydive and Tunnel Instructor/ coach. Videographer. World Record Holder. He is a FF and Tracking LO at Skydive City when he’s not shredding it in the Tampa iFly Tunnel.
- Jumps: 2500+
- Tunnel Hours: 3000+
- Years Skydiving: 3 1/2
- 2x World Record Holder (Star Search 2.0 30-Way Head down night jumps Large formation & Sequential)
- 2x Wisconsin State Record (Head Down Record Large Formation and Sequential)
- Sponsors: SunPath Products, Vertical Suits, Performance Designs, Alti-2, Tunnel Rats
- Hobbies: Scuba Diving, Wakeboarding, Video editing, Video Games and Camping.
- Began tunnel flying in 2012 in Orlando and currently working in the iFly Tampa Tunnel.
- Began skydiving in 2013
- IBA Level 4 Trainer!
- Medalist in 4 way dynamic, 2 way dynamic, 4 way vfs, 2 way vfs!
- Representing the US at the world championships of tunnel flying in 4 way dynamic with Collective Pitch
Robert (Bob) J. Byrne Jr.
- USPA Lifetime member
- License D8732
- 39 years’ skydiving experience, 7000+ jumps, 700+ hours wind tunnel
- 38 years’ competition skydiving experience
- 37 years’ experience as Senior Parachute Rigger
- 23+ years’ experience as Jumpmaster & Instructor, including 14+ years AFF, & 10+ years tandem
- 30+ years’ experience coaching competitors & load organizing
- 15+ years’ experience coaching in wind tunnels
- 4-time & current co-holder of world record for largest freefall formation (400-way)
- USPA open-class medals in 8-way & 10-way speed
- 5-time National Skydiving League 4-way champion
- Coached three National Skydiving League 4-way championship teams, plus two others to podium finish
- Numerous Meet wins in 4-way, 8-way, 16-way, and 10-way speed
- Major sponsors:
- Skydive City @ Zephyrhills
- Skyventure Paraclete XP
Meet director, coach, & judge for Florida Skydiving League. Player-coach on SCZ FurtheranZe XP 4-way FS team. Conduct FurtheranZe FS skills camps monthly & by-appointment at Skydive City and by-appointment at Paraclete XP and other sites. FurtheranZe FS skills camps are designed to help participants build the skills.
Jumping since 2010 Robin Harris now has just over 4000 skydive. She has a passion for all things flying and loves small parachutes and big wingsuits. One of the few people that can do XRW from either the wingsuit or canopy side.
- 2015 Gold in Advance FLCPA Season
- Pro Canopy Pilot
- Organizes Wingsuiting and XRW
- Wingsuit Coach
- Coach and AFF-I rated
- NZ Aerosports athlete
- Jump Numbers: ? 5000+ skydives
- First jump ever was at skydive city in 2001
- 600+ BASE jumps
- Doesn”t log and hasn’t since 2008 (boooo)
- Last year he did 850+ here just working.
- He is down to organize:
- smaller belly formations,
- smaller beginner freefly,
- tracking angles,
- Alti hop and pops and basic canopy formation,
- He some wingsuit experience as well.
- He is here every day, bu usually working with our students. If he is available between loads, he will organize, as all he want to do is be on every load.