- This event has passed.
Skydive City Cosmic Christmas Boogie 2018
December 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - December 31, 2018 @ 11:30 pm$35
Skydive City’s Annual Christmas Boogie is Action packed, adrenaline filled non stop Boogie fun through New Years Day! The Christmas Boogie is great and Skydive City is the place to be. For 2 weeks we have over a thousand people come through Skydive City and we ‘own’ the greatest New Year’s Eve Party and fireworks show. Come and bring your friends for a massively fun time before you go back to the grind.
‘B’ License or equivalent is required to be on the load. .Sign up for a night jump and get your D License requirements signed off. First Timers? No sweat, – we will offer up a briefing and all the gear you need to do this. $30.50 for a night jump, includes the strobes, lights, etc and student gear is available is you are dodgy about jumping your own gear at night.
HALO THERE!!!!! Get ready for 100+ seconds of freefall! B License equivalent or higher required. Prepay in advance to book your High Altitude 22,000′ jump. HALO jumps with oxygen and cannula, etc are $60. During boogies we have an 8am Briefing then launch.
SKILLZ IN THE HILLZ™
Skillz in the Hillz is proud to bring World Class formation skydiving gurus to this Cosmic Christmas Boogie Edition of Skillz in the Hillz. Ari Perelman will be hosting a 4 day Skillz in the Hillz Camp!!! It will cater to all skill levels from just getting your A license to individuals who have been jumping for years with thousands of jumps. Skills can always be improved! As a participant you can sign up for all 4 days of the skillz camp (and save some reg $) or just the days you would like to attend. $50 a day or $175 for all 4 Camps.
WINGSUIT SKILLZ CAMP
WITH TRAVIS MICKLE
Registration is 50 per day or 125 for all three camps.
INTRO TO FLOCKING CAMP – DEC 26TH
- This camp will be focused on teaching you the body positions and safety aspects of flocking preparing you for larger formations. This camp will allow for two groups. Groups will be no larger than 5 plus the coach. >REGISTER HERE<
INTERMEDIATE FLOCKING CAMP – DEC 27TH
- Flocking designed to get you prepared for big way camps. The focus will be working on precision flying to make tight formations. This group will also work on some vertical formations towards the end of the day. The group size will be no larger than 10 plus the coach. >REGISTER HERE<
BACKFLY SKILLZ CAMP – Dec. 28TH
- This camp is designed for the new to intermediate backflier. Focus will be on making better transitions, adjusting rate and maintaining slot. Exits, formations and break-off from the backfly position will also be covered. This IS NOT a beginner camp. This camp will allow for two groups. Groups will be no larger than 5 plus the coach. >REGISTER HERE<
FF Skillz Camp
Head Up Organizing on Saturday Dec 29th with Alex Lupson and Tyler Roamer of Collective Pitch. In preparation for the Head Up Record Attempt in February.
Tyler Roamer will be doing some LOing on Sunday the 30th!
Freefly and Angle Camps with Gian Franco
SANTA RELEASE THE DRAGON JUMPS – DEC 25TH
BASIC FREEFLY CAMP – DEC 26TH
INTERMEDIATE HU & HD CAMP – DEC 27
INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCE ANGLE CAMP – DEC 28
RELEASE THE DRAGON CAMP: NINJA ANGLES AND FREEFLY – DEC 31ST
23rd – Music TBD
24th – Cornhole before Christmas Tournament
26th – Ladder Ball Tournament
27th – Human Hungry Hippo!
28th – Beer Pong Tournament
29th – Magic and Illusions Show!
30th – Drunken Fireball Dodge Ball Tournament!
31st – New Year’s Eve ABC Party ( anything but clothes) COSTUME CONTEST!!! TOP WINNER WINS KING /QUEEN FOR THE DAY! FREE UNLIMITED JUMPS AND PRIORITY PACKING!!!
Jan 1st – Wish Lantern release
- December 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- December 31, 2018 @ 11:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Boogie, Christmas, Entertainment, Fun Competition, Music, New Years Eve, Party, USPA
- Event Tags:
- Annual, Beer, Boogie, Canopy, Event, Fest, Flight-1, FurthuranZe, Jumpers over Seventy, Skilz in the Hillz, Skydive City, Skydive Ratings, swooping, Tandem, USPA, Wingsuits
June 20 @ 8:00 am - June 23 @ 5:00 pm
April 21 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
April 17 @ 8:00 am - April 20 @ 5:00 pm