- This event has passed.
Aeolus Intermediate/Advance Angles and Freefly
December 1, 2018 @ 8:00 am - December 2, 2018 @ 6:00 pm$60 – $100
Some turns and speeds are still too much for you? Do you want to learn how to fly tight and fast? Do you feel confident on your belly but weak on your back on angles? Are you ready to be challenge with more dynamic dives and mixing with freefly? Do you want to start training to get to the big angle camps? This is perfect for you!!! Let’s learn with some Aeolus Style!!! Is time to Release the Dragon!!!
Camps are a very efficient and fun way to learn and develop better skills in the sky!!!
This one will be “Intermediate/Advance Angles and Freefly” Level. The idea is to have a group of 5-6 people doing minimum 5 or 6 jumps per day (depending on weather), We will work in several speeds, angles, turns and I will make sure that everyone do a little bit of everything. We will move into more challenging dives with the one and only Aeolus Style!
Depending of the skill levels of the group we can mix with freefly jumps, tubes or other fun jumps!!! Check out their Facebook page here
Gian Franco Malinconi (Aeolus)
Adam Chumita (Ghost Squad)
The details of the camp:
– 2 days of camp – minimum 6 jumps per day (If weather is good)
– Mandatory camp briefing at Saturday at 8:30 AM
– Levels: Intermediate/Advance Angles and Freefly
– Every jump will have briefing and detailed video debriefing.
Registration fee: $60 per person per day or $100 per 2 days (this is in advance and is not refundable).
– Pay Pal at [email protected]
– Cash or Credit Card at the DZ (need to be before the days of the event)
12 SLOTS MAX
Only people registered and paid will have a secure slot on the camp
I need everyone who wants to participate to send me a message with their skydive experience.
– Numbers of jumps
– Time in the wind tunnel
– Have you been in an angle/Freefly camp before?
Minimum requirements to participate
(please be honest with your current skill level):
– More than 300 jumps and been able to fly angles on your quadrant in belly at several speeds, turns and angles with a formation and be very proficient in break off. In Freefly been available to fly head up safely with a group of 5 and perform safe brake off.
– AAD available
Register now and get ready to learn with the Unique Aeolus Style!!!
The Power, The Style and The Mooovessss!!!!