Accelerated Freefall (AFF) Students
Make a reservation at our reservations page. Or, call 1-813-783-9399 or 1-800-888-JUMP (5867).
You will receive an email confirmation with a link to our Online Waiver. Please complete this ahead of time.
A temporary or 1-year USPA membership is required. Visit USPA’s website to create an account and become a member before you arrive.
Ground school starts at 8 a.m. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes such as sneakers or tennis shoes. We provide everything else. Plan to spend the entire day. There will be lunch and rest breaks.
Experienced and/or Licensed Skydivers
- Waiver – Can be done online ahead of time or when you arrive.
- Go to the iTunes or Google Play App store, download and install the BurbleMe App. No smartphone? No problem, continue below:
- No Smartphone? Click here to go to the website. The Website has LIMITED functionality, the App has great functionality.
- If you already have an account, i.e. you have jumped at a dropzone already using Burble, then they simply put in your email address and password and login. You can update your profile information but we will still need to verify reserve cards, USPA memberships and waivers when you arrive.
- If you do not have an account or you are unsure, on the App or the Website, put in your email and hit “Lost or Forgot Password.” If you have an account, a new password will be emailed. If you do not have an account, you will NOT get a new password and you should create a new account.
- Set up a password and a PIN number which will be your email/password anytime you use Burble at any dropzone.
- When you arrive, you have a waiver done, you have your reserve data card in hand, your USPA/foreign membership in hand, and put money on your account for jumping.
- Money transactions are NOT done through the App or website. They are done at the dropzones.
Here are some images to better guide you on the BurbleMe App:
We expect to see your license, if you have one, and a logbook or other proof that you have jumped and are current. Most foreign memberships are suitable for jumping here.
If you do not have a membership in any foreign organization, then we ask that you purchase a USPA membership, particularly for the liability insurance that it provides.
You can purchase a 1-year USPA Membership ahead of time, online at USPA’s Website.
Or you can purchase an Introductory 3-month membership at Skydive City when you arrive.
Unfamiliar with Skydive City? Ask one of our staff for a dropzone briefing. For convenience, we have put it into a Dropzone Briefing Document.
USA Jumpers & Your Gear
Your gear will need to be inspected when you arrive. That can be done at the Paragone Rigging Loft when you check in. You rig will be tagged. If you need a reserve repack, try to get that done before your arrival. Or, contact Paragone in advance for arrangements at 813-779-0239 or sally (AT) tunnelcoach.com
Foreigners Using Foreign or US-made Gear
Foreign and non-TSO gear is welcome if your gear is certified for use in your home country. The FAA (not the dropzone) has specific rules about reserve repack cycles and the use of foreign and TSO’d US-made gear jumped by foreigners.
If you are a foreign jumper using foreign, non-TSO’d gear, that is approved in your country, then your country’s rules will apply.
If you are a foreign jumper using TSO’d gear, even if it is not made in the USA, then the USA rules apply (180 day repack cycle).
Want to avoid any confusion? Make sure your reserve has been repacked within 180 days of your trip here.
Jump Accounts & Burble
Jumps at Skydive City are done through accounts using our new package called Burble. You can manage your profile, jump log and personal information, dates and expiries through the Android or iPhone BurbleMe App. Block jumps or individual jumps are available. Click the logo for their YouTube page with some helpful videos.
You can also create an account through the Burble website if you do not have a Smart Phone. But the App is much more functional. As well, you can do all this when you arrive and go the old-fashioned route. Burble is used by some 30 dropzones now and your information easily moves from place to place.
Need a Lift from an Airport?
We offer airport pickups for visiting jumpers. Door to door service – $100 from Orlando, $60 from Tampa, and $75 from St. Pete/Clearwater and any and all airports around the area. Contact the dropzone at 813-783-9399 or via our contact page and include the following info:
- Your full name
- Date of pickup
- Your Flight Info and connecting flight info
- Which Airport (of course)
- Mobile Phone number if you have one and your email